About CNW Electrical
CNW Electrical Wholesale and Energy Solutions is the largest 100% Australian-owned independent electrical wholesaler. We provide an extensive range of high quality, reliable products and services through our expansive branch network, with outlets in every state and territory in Australia.
Our branch managers tailor each business to suit the needs of their local customers, large or small. This combination of local knowledge, global purchasing power and comprehensive stock holdings, means you can rely on us to deliver every time, when and where you need it. Providing superior service is a way of life for our highly skilled staff who will ensure you get the right products and solutions the first time.
We have extensive experience in most industries having successfully delivered for a broad range of local and international projects in areas such as:
- Commercial office buildings; educational, government and healthcare facilities; retail and sporting complexes;
- Industrial major local and international oil and gas sites; mining operations; warehouse and manufacturing operations; water and waste facilities; and food processing and storage facilities
- Residential multi-dwelling units; houses and community estates; aged care and retirement villages;
- Infrastructure roads and rail; tunnels; ports; data and communications; airports; and pipelines.
Your Business Partner
We simplify your life by having everything you need in one place, and you can rest easy knowing we only sell reliable, quality products and solutions that meet the highest safety standards. We understand your business and strive to develop strong, ongoing relationships with our customers and suppliers by providing the best service and professional, informed advice.
CNW Electrical is part of the BGW Group, a 100% Australian owned and operated wholesaling business that provides integrated electrical, plumbing, electronic security and energy management solutions from one trusted source. By leveraging the expertise, products and buying power from these industry leading businesses, we can simplify the management of your project, reduce costs and improve reliability as well as overall productivity and efficiency. With around 1,000 highly skilled staff in over 100 convenient locations throughout metropolitan and regional Australia, and offices in South East Asia, BGW Group has everything you need in one place.
We have invested in industry-leading technology to make it easier to manage and search product information and pricing, and our secure e-commerce web site allows you to place an order or manage your account when it suits you, day or night.
Whether you are a sole tradesman or the procurement officer on a large multinational project, we go the extra mile to support your specific needs and provide additional benefits such as:
- Localised stock management and innovative warehousing solutions to ensure the right products are in the right place;
- Sophisticated supply chain solutions, including supply chain optimisation to save you time and money;
- A dedicated delivery fleet to ensure reliable, on-time deliveries;
- A national distribution network with strategically located branches, including remote locations;
- Cable management with a cut-to-length service, scheduled deliveries and waste management;
- Energy efficiency products and services, energy audits and monitoring, and renewable energy such as solar and wind power;
- Global best practice project management and documentation preparation;
- Quality and price assured supply agreements, including maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) contracts;
- International experience - we project manage and supply some of the world's largest projects; and
- Quality assurance to meet the requirements of AS/NZS ISO9001-2015.